Feeling overwhelmed, unproductive and always too busy?
First the bad news: you can't manage time. But the good news is that you can decide and learn to spend it wisely. Time Management is essentially about two things:
- Choosing where to spend your time for most impact towards your desired results; and
- Using your time efficiently.
This training consists of a one-day interactive session followed by a remote 1-hour coaching session.
After this training
- Participants are fully aware of their strengths, pitfalls and self-sabotaging mechanisms regarding their use of time
- They've identified their personal and most powerful leavers to more productivity without working harder
- Participants have a crystal clear view on their priorities and establish a firm basis for making decisions
- They know what their ideal schedule looks like and what specific actions they will take to get as close as possible
- Participants leave with their personal most effective strategies to make sustainable change in the way they produce results
- Freedom in your mind, more fun, better outcome
2013 - Time management for the creative and artistic sector (Upwards)
2012 - Time management for Museum M
2011 & 2012 - Time management for Artists (Kunstenloket)
2010 - Turbotraining time management for doctoral students and postdoctoral students at the VIBes conference