Elsewhere Consulting offers 3 different coaching options: business coaching, career coaching and executive coaching.
- A recently promoted collaborator is not delivering on the promise and is showing doubts or lack of self-confidence
- You were promoted to a management position and are facing challenges in dealing with people issues and getting your arms around the time demands of your new position
- A promising employee or manager is at risk of burning out
- Suddenly collaborating with a specific employee or manager has become impossible. The team and colleagues are complaining
- An employee you don't want to miss is thinking of leaving the company because of a personal disconnect with the organization
- A talented employee or manager is not adjusting to new demands at a higher level and not enough aware of political play
A typical coaching track consists or an intake and 5 sessions of 2 hours. These can be performed remote, at the Elsewhere Consulting offices or at the client site.
Typical struggles of managers at top levels can be
- How do you keep the fun in your work as demands and P&L pressure rises?
- Suffering from 'imposter syndrome'. Suddenly you have to know all the answers while this is new to you too
- You are not sure this is what you still want now you've reached what you've worked for
- You are looking for coaching and counseling while you step up your game when visibility becomes critical
- Getting stuck in politics and not knowing how to survive
- Getting stuck in a working relationship that turns out more challenging than expected and that may even be a career stopper if not handled smartly
An executive coaching is more flexible depending on the need. We always start with an intake.
You know it's time to take a good look at your current and future career path if
- You feel frustrated by your current work situation
- Difficult relationships at work make daily life unpleasant
- You feel undervalued or overwhelmed
- You want change but don't know how
- You're bored and don't see any possibilities of making your work more interesting
- You don't see your work-life balance working anymore
- You're burned out
These are just a number of reasons why clients start career coaching. We have several packages available. Elsewhere Consulting is a certified Center for Career Guidance and can therefore accept 'Loopbaancheques' issued by the VDAB.